MONEY NOW

This blog is made so you and I can earn money.This blog will get more stuff about moneymaking, referrals and affiliates. And it's also about funny and useful stuff you can use at your blog. And links to interesting sites.It's a lot of funny stuff out there.

Monday, July 23, 2007

SPOCK

Spock is the online leader in personal search, helping users find and discover people. With over one hundred million people already indexed and millions added every day, Spock is building the broadest and deepest people specific search engine. This is what they tell me. And after a test I think this will be very good. Yes http://www.spock.com/ is the new search engine everybody talk about, it's in a private beta so you need an invite to use it. I have a lot of invite, if you give me a e-mail address I can invite you. I have also a few pownce invites I give away. If I give you one, you can give them away on your blog. Make a thanks link to my blog. Give away membership and get friends and visitors to your blog. Instead of all the stupid competitions every blogs have this days. Spock will be for everybody from August 8.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home